I am planning a few local trips in Bhopal and may also need a cab for an outstation journey. I am comparing different taxi options and wanted to know what details other travellers usually check before making a booking.
I am mainly considering the vehicle size, passenger capacity, fare, pickup time, waiting charges, and whether the service covers airport and railway station transfers. For sightseeing, I am also wondering whether booking a cab for several hours is more practical than taking separate rides for each location.
I came across Mr. Cabby while searching for a Taxi Service in Bhopal. and the contact number is +91-7510003044.
I am mainly considering the vehicle size, passenger capacity, fare, pickup time, waiting charges, and whether the service covers airport and railway station transfers. For sightseeing, I am also wondering whether booking a cab for several hours is more practical than taking separate rides for each location.
I came across Mr. Cabby while searching for a Taxi Service in Bhopal. and the contact number is +91-7510003044.