Short Schoolie for sale

tonetrippen

New Overlander
Jul 26, 2023
1992 Chev G30 Short Schoolie.
350cc, 5.7 litre engine. 252,000 kms

Tires good all around with duallys on the back. Cedar Shower and toilet stall with sliding door. Couch conversion to double bed. Upper shelf good to sleep light person. I put quite a few renos in since most of the pictures. we can talk about that. Running fresh water sink. Grey water tank empties by bilge pump. 2 deep cycle and 2 regular batteries hooked up to the rear house. An awning on each side. Currently a steel tool box, 3500 watt inverter generator and compressor on a removable rear deck. Toss it off and throw on a Honda Goldwing. Movable 100W solar panel, can store when driving.

New leaf springs last November, 9 leafs. Tranny, 2 years old. Installed new sparkplugs and checked wet and dry compression, all 8 wonderful. New rad hoses and air filter. Recent oil change. Top rack for your kayaks. 90 lb underbelly propane tank, powers stove, full size fridge and furnace. 1 x 250 W pure sine wave inverter for my computer/electronics. 1 x 400 watt modified sine wave inverter to run my small blender and juicer. External hook ups to run electrical and propane to a picnic table. I currently live in it saving hundreds++ of dollars a month rent. So it is a bit cluttered. Everything is included, tools, bedding, kitchen stuff..... or we could find a dumpster somewhere. What else??? $25,500 and a ride to the airport. OBO. tonetrippenatyahoodotca

Registered and insured in current location, Nova Scotia, Canada. Will deliver anywhere in North America

Attachments

• __1. L side & rear,no rear deck.jpg
    __1. L side & rear,no rear deck.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • __3. R side awning&kayaks.jpg
    __3. R side awning&kayaks.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • __4. frnt spots.jpg
    __4. frnt spots.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • __5. inside cockpit, fridge, couch.jpg
    __5. inside cockpit, fridge, couch.jpg