Hello everyone.
I’m looking at a few exhaust options for my Cummins and trying to keep the overall cost reasonable. I’ve seen different delete pipes advertised online, but I’m not sure what differences to look for in terms of material quality, fitment, durability, and installation.
Has anyone here compared different brands or suppliers and found one that holds up well without spending a fortune? I recently came across an Affordable Cummins delete pipe at SuncentAuto and wanted to hear some feedback before considering it.
How was the fit and finish, and did it come with everything needed for installation? Any recommendations or experiences would be appreciated.
I’m looking at a few exhaust options for my Cummins and trying to keep the overall cost reasonable. I’ve seen different delete pipes advertised online, but I’m not sure what differences to look for in terms of material quality, fitment, durability, and installation.
Has anyone here compared different brands or suppliers and found one that holds up well without spending a fortune? I recently came across an Affordable Cummins delete pipe at SuncentAuto and wanted to hear some feedback before considering it.
How was the fit and finish, and did it come with everything needed for installation? Any recommendations or experiences would be appreciated.